Wednesday, March 18, 2015

New Music: "Chino" - Supah the Man



The nice thing about this blog is that I can break some of the typical conventions that go with all of the bullshit and politics of big publications.  In this case, I will reveal my personal bias and say that Supah the Man is a friend of mine, but I'd like to think I'd be putting him on right now even if he wasn't.

This Migos-esque flow isn't usually what I look for in hip-hop, and to some extent Supah gets sucked into some generic lyrical flows that don't say much of anything. However, his delivery is on point (personally, I was hooked after the infectious opener "Man, I got a hunnid for the Benz). Most impressive is Supah the Man's production. After getting a peak at the upcoming album, I can say that almost every beat is as professional and fire as "Chino."

Supah the Man is 21 years old and just getting started. I look forward to seeing how my friend will develop and grow. For more info on upcoming shows and Supah himself, check out his Facebook or Soundcloud.


No comments:

Post a Comment